Sunday, July 23, 2006

sorry for the LATE post . =(

THURSDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IVAN !
yah yah . you like blue . thats why i put blue . =.= nothing happen much in school . band was fun . din practice ma . xD they went to 106 to practice . i stay at the SAC with kaijing peijun and rizwan . same ppl . =) watch garfield 2 ; x men and scary movie 3 in rizwan's laptop . ahhas . laugh lyk siao lahs . scary movie 3 . =.= heyhey !
I FORGAVE RIZWAN ALREADY !
i also duno why i forgive him le . haha . maybe im just too kind hearted . =xx .
after tt went home . den went to TM to buy hp . mummy buy for kor . she say wan buy for me de lohs . den say wad kor de line blahblahblah ~ =( . dut wish to talk about it ANYMORE
FRIDAY .
morning cried cried cried . cox i canot buy hp . =( . say i'm stupid or wadever . i dun care~ 2 periods PE den sci . den FREE PERIODS ! haha . RACIAL HARMONY DAYYYY . walk walk around sku with EMILY . =) so fun lahs . after pe i din change . xD . went to play netball . so fun lah ! im addicted to netball ! i wanna join netball . but i dun think JACYLN will let me join . she cant live WITHOUT ME ! =x . she always tell me this de . lols . after sku went to sku opp coffee shop eat . i was walking with jacyln emily suie . den diana shout my name . ask me go her place there sit . den i saw a WOMAN thr . den i ask diana who is she . she say she duno . just now diana left her netball and bag at the seat . den when she return that person already there liao . den diana dulan . den diana ask me why dowan eat . cox i sit the very long . den i shout loud loud 'NO SPACE HOW TO EAT .?' den tt WOMAN say 'DUN WORRY . i eat very fast de .' den jesslyn eat finish liao she still eating LOH . den she eat finish liao take out her hp . den she duno wan call who . den i look at the number HAHA . i was sitting beside her ma . de number is 67893723 . PRANK CALL HER PLS . is her hse number . cox she say 'hello? ah girl arh . wad you wanna eat .' ah girl sure is her daughter de ma . and she has LOTS AND LOTS of hole at the face . MORPHENG lahs . LOLS . kelian her laogong . =x den went to play netball again . haha ! den went for creative writing . SIANS . den i went for band . after band SO FUNNY LAH! rizwan HAHAHA ! i'll upload the video taken if im not lazy . =p .
SATURDAY
wake up . den went to TM with my mum . den i meet emily also . haha . pei her pierce ear . den take neos ~ will scan if im not lazy . =p den went to arcade . den i shocked . cox someone walk and walk around me . den i was lyk . 'WHO is IT?' den i beat him . den it was KIM SIONG LAHS ! . den i shout 'MACIAM AH GUA !!' hahas . den he was with zhiwen also . den zhiwen dun hav my hp number ma . den he wan . i dowan give him . den he ask .
ZHIWEN : you can sms starhub de number ma ?
ME : can .
ZHIWEN : you can sms M1 de number ma ?
ME : can .
ZHIWEN : you can sms singtel de number ma ?
ME : can .
ZHIWEN : den you everytime sms who ?
ME : emily lohs .
ZHIWEN : is emily your fren ?
ME : yah .
ZHIWEN : den am i your fren ?
ME ; yah .
ZHIWEN : den you can sms me also right?
ME : ........
ZHIWEN : wads you number ?
ME : dunno .
ZHIWEN : *wanted to snatch my phone*
me and emily from arcade run to toilet . LOLS . den zhiwen chase us . =.= den he go back arcade . den me and emily go back also . den we see zhiwen den we RUN~ . den i go find kimsiong den hide behind him . LOLS . den i gave him my number . den kimsiong play game tt time . i go di siao him . he din get angry . he smiled at me . LOLS . den after tt he go to the car game thr . den drop his token . =.= den use my hp de torchlight take . den he bend down find . den i saw his BOXERS . spongebob . =x . den i sing . WHO LIVES IN THE PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA ? SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS ! den kimsiong stand and then pull up his jeans . LOLS . after tt emily go home . =( den me . mama and ah ma went to bugis find kelvin dey all . after tt went to marina south again . den weijian dey all cam e. den go play pool . i swear i must buck up on my pool skills le ! soooooo lousy lah ! . my uncle first time play alao win me . =( after tt went home . 2.30am den reach . =( emily mum dont let her stayover lahs ! SAD . RAH !
TODAY
stayed at home whole after noon lahs . papa now say wan buy my phone . n-70 . but i wan i-mode . no i-mode very lag . den his line is m1 de . no i-mode . =( i wan new hp . =(


No comments: