Thursday, July 27, 2006

25th july
during band amin scold me lah . =(
*few of band juniors wanna fall in .
amin : FASTER . dun waste time .'
me : YA LOH . so slow .'
amin : you so good you come help them lah .
me : come lah ! [IN A LAUGHING TONE]
den you all should know i always crap de ma . den laugh here laugh dere . joking only he take it so seriously . den after tt amin diao me . den i diao back . den after band . he NOT drum major liao ma . just a HUMAN . no higher post than me or wad . den he duno toking . den i say ' DIAM LAH ' . now jacyln also dun like amin le . HAHA .
26 july
came home and found out all my files . my songs . my photos in my kor com all GONE . my com connection got prob ma . den i use my korkor de com . i got 1000+ pictures inside LAH ! from pri 6 till today . i keep for 2 years den he lidat . =( . den i cry 2 hours lah . call emily tt time cry . call yongquan tt time also cry . call carmen tt time also cry . hais . mummy scold korkor le . den she promise me she will put the internet de thing in my room de . as main . den when the uncle come help me do my com de connection thingy . i ask her why nv ask uncle to change den thingy . den she say . aiya . dowan la . change alrdy korkor will also change back de . =(
TODAY
went to sch . ask myself not to cry infront of my frens . budden morning meet jesslyn tt time cry . =( den in bus i laugh abit niahs . 2 yumin guys . pri 3 smaller size than pri 2 . lols . den tok with them . den the pri 2 den like to tap ez link card . den i let him tap mine . den i ask jesslyn let him tap hers . ahhas . den reach class tt time i kip on telling myself not to cry lohs . den i actact nth happened . kip on smiling . i think na jess and leonard know i bad mood . everytime i will laugh loud loud de . today smile niahs . after sku i go find kaijing rizwan jacyln dey all . i breakdown . den cry cry cry . i ren hen jiu le .. hais . thanks JACYLN ; SU IE ; KAIJING ; CARMEN ; EMILY ; DIANA for all de concern you guys gave me =) . den band tt time i go parade sqaure play netball . haha . kimsiong play bball . den my netball throw till bball court . den cheuk man throw back . den throw till kimsiong . den kimsiong act like nothing happened lidat . he say nvm wad . not very pain . den continue playing bball . den after band . i saw tt uncle [security guard] . EVERYBODY HATES HIM . he snatch kimsiong's ball . den kim siong wanna fight with him . push him just to get the ball back . den emily tell me tt uncle say school gonna close le . ask him stop playing den he still continue to play . den tt uncle fall down . on the floor . den kimsiong go take the ball from him . den ms see [vice principal] come . den 3 teachers come . den tt uncle wanna call police . den mr ng ask us to go out sku to wait for them . den we wait so long lohs . den police car nv come . =.= i think tt uncle fake de . bluff bluff call police to scare us . so stupid lahs . everybody in the sku dun like him loh . tt time band su ie ; yinghan and shenn go toilet . den we wait for them . den the uncle say wad wan close sku liao . ask us go ou wait . den we heck care him . den he say 'KNN la . wait wait wwait . ' leonard tt time also tell me he scold bball boys 'CB' . after tt emily come out le . she cry . i make her laugh la . haha . reached home . den mummy say korkor motor license pass le . den i say . his problem la . tell me for wad . den she say . aiya . over le la . maybe he accidentally de . accidentally ? FUNNY LOHS . accidentally delete all 5 files? and ALL THE 5 FILES CONTAIN MY STUFF?? den his one nv delete? den why my acc delete? den i cried again .
now toking to emily and nicolas . i LOVE carmen can . she just called me and ask if i'm okay . ahha . i love you carmen ! :)

No comments: