Sunday, July 16, 2006

BOOHOOHOO~
zhencongKOR has much more problems than me .. =( hes not my god kor lahs . hes my cousin . :) so long din chat . suddenly so good . ahhas . he shared alot of things to me . canot say . secret . xD he so close to kor lahs . den he nv tell kor he tell me le . ahhas . dun worry if she dosen't love you !

QIUYUN WILL STILL LOVE YOU !
today 9 jiu wake up le . ytd 4+ den sleep . 5 hours of sleep DOSEN'T FELL GOOD OKAY . =( . i wonder if i can be punctual for sku tmr nots . =( . mummy today 1.30 den wake up . =( . den + den go out . i go cut hair ~ very thin now . =D . HAPPY HAPPY . mummy say not nice . BUT I STILL THINK THAT ITS NICE OKAY . =ppp . after tt went to CS to meet kelvin dey all . den go food junction eat . den weijian dey all come . den walk walk . weijian go buy tongue stud . $19 . den buy ear de thing . damn big de . $23 . -__- . total $42 . so stupid la . spent money on this kind of things . den go ntuc . wahlao eh loh . got person vomit . 2 TIMES . so chouchou la . after tt went home . weijian duno go whr . den my auntie say he go home liao . sians LA~ . reach home le . diana miss call me 3 times . weijian iss call me 2 times . haha . den i call emily . den i ask leonard and ziting call . den 5 mins leonard and ziting hang liao la . wth . den emily ask me to ask ppl call in confer . den cox diana miss call me . den i ask her diana can? den she diamdiam . she still haven forgive diana ma , den i ask her . weijian? den she OKOK . lols . den now weijian hang le . left me and emily again . =.= we toking abt SOMEONE~ now . xD
EMILY COMING TO MY HSE TMR ~ HAPPYHAPPY . :)

No comments: