Friday, July 14, 2006

QIUYUN hatesEVMB .
BAND . i'm really sorry for wad i did today . i didn't want it to happen . i was trying to help 'R' yesterday to write the letter . im the first one to sign it . but i dont know wad happened to me today . after jasmine told me wad happened during speech day , it really wakes me up . Amin was the better choice between the two of them . but during drills . "R" was really very 'WAD' can . give that stupid face . then me and jacyln give him attitude lohs . den jasmine come liao . we still giving attitude . den dey go talktalk . den talk finish liao . den Amin talk to us . den we all check dressing that time . "R" shout so loud and fast . know why? cause he not happy liao ma . cause me and jacyln angry with him . that means we wont support him taking over de DRUM MAJOR de place liao ma . den reach canteen . saw leonard . den he make me laugh . leonard is my BEST fren man . =) . i mean among all the BOYS i know . hes the BEST one luh ! den jasmine say she wanna talk to me and jacyln . den we just sit down nia me and jacyln started to cry . den jasmine was lyk . 'i haven even talk den you all cry ! i nv even scold you all !' i was laughing . but i din show it to jasmine . i din cry because i scared jasmine scold me or wad . i cry because i xim tia . band become lidat . den ytd me "P" "K" and "R" play till veh fun lohs . den now i give him attitude . den veh ximtia . see jacyln cry i also wanna cry . den during band . Amin give us 5 mins break . i went to the canteen . stared into the space and cried again . den went down sac . cause 5 mins liao . den junjie hit su ie's eupho . den su ie cry . den i see she cry i also cry . den jacyln see we all cry she also cry . =( i LOVE frens lidat . pei me cry when i sad or something .
THATS WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR !
den kaijng also veh gud . during band kip on letting me chu qi on him . beat his legs . punch his hand . sorry kaijing . I LOVE YOU LA . xD best senior cans . =) den kaijing kip on asking me okay anot . den "R" say he wanna quit band . den jacyln his section de ma . some more sitting beside him . den she say 'you wan quit band isit? YES ARH . good . the earlier the better .' den "R" heck care her and continue to talk to "N" . den i shout veh loud . 'TALK TALK TALK . HUM JI LA HORH .' den kaijing look at me . den i laugh . den after band i cry cry cry . den i kip on looking for leonard . always when i cry leonard is the only one that can make me laugh . =( den went to northpark void deck talk talk . "Q" say "R" and "N" heard jacyln scolding "R" vulgarities den i wad lyk . wth . whr got la . after tt went home . tell my mum everything . and she say since band give me so many problems den quit ba . aiya . dut wanna talk about it anymore .

No comments: