Saturday, July 15, 2006

i seriously need LEONARD to make me laugh now . im crying . crying real badly . blasting music too . band de problem make me very pek chek liao . den now family problems again . you are the one who say . 'u vacuum floor . i mop floor, den can go out liao . ' i vacuum floor liao you continue watch tv . den i ask you mop floor you say wait . den mop tt time say i nv vacuum properly . den started scolding me . wad you wan ? WAD YOU WAN? tell me can? nv vacuum you scold me . nag at me . den i vacuum liao you say i nv vacuum properly . also scold . vacuum also canot . nv vacuum also cannot . WAD THE HELL YOU WAN ? can you just TELL ME? scold liao nvm . you call papa ask him whr is he . he say liao den you hang den bang my phone on the table . fcuk la . den say wad . 'ta ma de . laogong zhe yang . hai zhi ye zhe yang .' den i was lyk . papa tell you wad? why you angry? den she dowan say . den she bath den wan go out . i ask her whr you gg . she say DUNNO LA . den i ask den me leh? you say mop finish floor go out de . den she diamdiam . den i shout . sucks la . den i slam the door den blast music . dun belief can ask emily . i call her den i blast music . den i veh quiet . nv tok . cause im crying . i wan leonard to make me laugh .. =( den now papa come back . ask me whr is mummy . den i shout 'WAD YOU TELL HER . SHE SHOUT AT ME DEN SHE GO OUT LEH' . den i diao papa . tt time i still toking on the phone with emily loh . den papa ask me wan go eastpoint anot i say NO . fcuk . why do i have such a family .
i need weijian and kaili now . =(

No comments: