Sunday, May 09, 2010

Kinda long since I last blog, currently at L's house.
He's sleeping & I wanna disturb him so badly but no I must be nice. HAHA.

Last tuesday's bbq was kinda fun at the last part. Hahahah.
Hope Jh enjoyed himself btw. :)

qh, me, jam

The girls! Qihui, me & Jam. ^^

jam&me

Cake warrrrr! I didn't kena AT ALL but Jam hugged me after this picture!
My hair smelled like cake after that. Smelly but fun! Hehehe.

jam&me FE

While waiting for Gek Ming to fetch us. :>

Watched Ip Man 2 with L & his friends at Amk hub after school on Wednesday.
Movie was goooooood. (Y)

Thursday L sick & I went over his house to 'take care of him'.
I disturbed him from his sleep instead. I need to be less playful. Huahuaaa.

Friday, watched Iron Man! I fell asleep in the cinema for awhile. :(
Ending was nice btw. :)

Mother's day celebration with Mummy & Daddy yesterday! :)
Went ep to have a niceeeeee dinner. Hehehehe.

Then headed to Kian's house to study. MIRACLE LOR he asked me to tutor him!
Had fun over there btw. The way we push rubbish to each other, the way we disturb each other in a damn cruel way but we love each other deeply inside. Aww ♥ them! ^^

Had no plans for today initially, called Bestfriend & wee she invited me to go over her house for Mother's day lunch with her family! :)
Everyone there was nice. I like her granny, very cute. Hahahaa.

Went L's house after that, then dinner with his family.
Paiseh ttm -_- he kept on disturbing me lor ass.
His little nephew, Shermen is veryyyy cute. Hahahah.

Now I'm back at his house. He's awake now weehoo. I shall stop here & get pictures up when I have the time! BAIBAIZ ALL.

PICTURES UPPPPPPPPPPP.

No comments: