Wednesday, May 12, 2010

fisheye

Hellooooooooooooooo~

I'm feeling bored here. :( I'm actually revising on econs can you believe it?
Had telecom quiz yesterday, luckily it was manageable! Having another 2 quiz on thursday & econs next week omfg. :( Followed by term test at the end of May I guess? Sucks.

Many stuffs happened for the past week? Either me thinking too much or vise versa. Have to stop! Just let nature take it's course. Cherish whatever we have now like what you told me yesterday. Thinking too much won't do us good. Just like last night right? & if there's more nights like this just gimme a call immediately. My phone is 24/7 for you k? ^^

On a lighter note, I gave a big loud yawn in Sociology class today which made some of my classmate's impression of me kinda change cause I laughed really loud after that. Some of them thought I'm a quiet girl. Omg how hard it is to FOR ME keep that impression in someone's mind lor. One yawn killed it. :(

NIGHTY ALL. <3

No comments: