Sunday, May 23, 2010

HIIIIIIIII PEOPLE.
I didn't blog for 10 whole days alrready! God, I'm damn lazy.
Kinda busy nowadays studying for quizzes! Term test is coming in 2 weeks time too.
Have to continue to mug like a bookworm. :(

Anywayyy, I don't really remember clearly where I went for the past week.
Monday I was free from school I headed to L's house cause his Mummy wanted to cook for me.
Aww sweet x 9823782323928119.
"Wo de darling lor" HAHHA I love it when she reply L this. She's cute. :)

Econ's mcq mind fucked me as usual. :( Bisfund quiz was worst I didn't even know how to do ONE question. Fuck myself lol. -_-

Friday, L brought me to the Zooooooo. :D
Was supposed to be a surprise but I kinda force him to say it out days before. :)

The trip was soooooo fun!

SAM_0941

Went to see otters straight omg fucking kewt. :)

SAM_0944

This pig is DAMN cute it shakes it's body while sleeping to keep flies off it's body. Hahhahha!

SAM_0967

This poor elephant is bald. HAHHAHA I couldn't stop laughing at this LOL.

Headed to watch Rainforest show after that.

SAM_0988

There were a huge bunch of kids at the zoo that day! Makes the show much nicer cause the kids always gives responses to their questions. Hahaha.

SAM_0991

This is so pretty! Picture is kinda dark cause I used the wrong settings, other pictures are clearer but all side views, on facebook!

SAM_1024

This baboon pee-ed after I snapped this shot LOL fucking funny.

SAM_1036

Penguins!

SAM_1045

The place which I said I wanna have my wedding photos taken at. :D

SAM_1058

L says he's gonna show me that face to me in the future when he wants food. Awesome.


Headed to the Waterpark after that!

SAM_1061

"You got balls you go in and play water with me lor."

SAM_1062

"Eh faster leh you still taking what photo?"

SAM_1063

"Knn don't waste my time leh you wanna play one anot.."

Then that crazy guy pushed me & I pushed back. Then he carried me TO THE water & piggy back me to run across the water together. Kena ON MY FACE you asshole. I dragged him into the water when he was sitting down on the dry surface and his whole pants got wet HAHAHA fucking funnnnnnn. I got injured cause of some reasons. But it was fun. :D

& this is how we looked like afterwards.

SAM_1066

Had a very hard time drying ourselves up. -____-
He was red all over cause I kept on hitting him and trying to push him LOL.

Continued our journeyyy~

SAM_1071

Some horned toad or something, very ugly -_- & L thought frogs has 3 legs instead of 4.
Can someone clap for him? HAHHAHA.

Headed into the butterfly walk.

SAM_1103

So many pretty buterflies! But it was really scary when it suddenly fly pass your face. -_-

SAM_1083

Saw this cute little thing inside and we followed it, I didn't snap a proper photo of it cause it kept on moving. Very cuteeeee.

SAM_1087

Spiderman?

SAM_1091

SAM_1094


Polar bear feeding was at 4.45. I asked 'someone' what's the time cause my watch was inside my bag and he said 4.30. So we waited.. for like half an hour. Then I checked my phone & it turned out to be 6 alr. HE MISTAKEN 5.30 FOR 4.30 HOW RETARDED IS THAT. LOL.

SAM_1116

Biggest polar bear in the world is twice my height!

SAM_1143

"Huh den?" HAHHAHAH jokerrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

SAM_1107

Proof that Men are ALL beasts. (Y)

SAM_1129

:D

SAM_1149

& yeah that pretty much sums up the day. :)

Overall I enjoyed myself alot, a really perfect day. I really appreciate everything that you've done for me, every single bit. You're the first guy I really wanna spend the rest of my life with. I'm feeling veryyyy happy & contented with whatever I have in my life now. I hope everything I'm having now stays as it is. Thanks for everything & sorry for burning a big hole in your pocket Mr Rich. :)

Today was nice, I went to build sandcastles at Ecp with my Uncle & Kerin.
I was having bad cramps & feeling real lethargic but the smiles on Kerin's face when I complete a sandcastle for her is all worthwhile. :)

I feel really loved for now. I'm gonna turn in and get ready for the busy busy week ahead.
I'm gonna sleep with a smile tonight. & I hope whoever that's reading this is feeling happy too. :>

No comments: