Tuesday, May 04, 2010

SAM_0865

Early Mother's Day celebration with my relatives yesterday! :) Loveee.

School today is boring. :( Tmrw starts at 8 omg. -_-

Did nonsense after school. Somebody looks really woooo while drinking bubble tea eh? :) Don't hao lian okay my killer smile can pawn you too. :)

After hearing all those stuffs my girlfriends are suffering, I'm having serious heartaches. :(
I don't like to see my friends being sad, I can feel the pain too.
Guys are all jerks. Seriously what's so nice bout fucking around? Zzzzzzz. Hope they'll burn in hell. -.-
I just hope everything will turn out fine for all of them. :')

& Dearest, if you're reading this, stay strong alright, don't shed a tear cause it's not worth it. I'll treat you steamboat the next meetup. *hooks pinky* :)

Lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOG JOON HONG.
I can do nothing but to pray for your money to grow & get that earpiece soon.
& I'll be there tmrw. Please be shag for the next 10 years of your life. :)

No comments: