Thursday, October 29, 2009

:)

Happy kid today, haahahhaa. :) :)
Skipped maths lecture cause I was late.
Com programming was fun.
Lunched with Adrain, Chan, Songhan, Tay and Yiquan.
Damn long never meet up with them already! :)

Jap class was fun x 109898987 LOL.
Met up with Aidan and Chan after lecture.
Went tpsu for interview, damn scary.

Cabbed to work, just Aidan, Chan and me.
1st hour was doing nothing but stoning.
We kept on complaining that theres no customers.
But after 7 was busy like mad. -_-

Last hour of work was fun.
Both of them were dancing and I was sleeping on the couch.
Aidan scare the shit out of me in the toilet. I cried on the spot. -.-
Papa Chan was drunk, he can't eventext properly.

Something pissed me off during work today but I was sooo busy that I forgotten all bout it.
Luvvv to keep myself busy. :)

Since Monday till today, I end classes around 4 to 5 and start working at 6 for the 3 days.
Tiring but the money's worth it. Lol.
No work from tmr till Sunday. Sian. Hate to be stucked at home.

Gonna sleep now.
Anyway Qy, please.
1) sleep early
2) start studying
3) stop eating

REMEMBER THIS BYE!

No comments: