Friday, October 16, 2009

:)

Work yesterday was tiring, the 12 pax nearly killed me. But there's 6 hot angmoh guys so it's okay.
Aidan, Huida and Ken came to spam drinks again, lol!
Night time they came, again! This time to spam food lol. -.-
I tried alot of new things ytd, make beer, tea and yada yada.
Only when Sylvester is doing bar I can snatch job from him. Lol!
Tried their Monster burger yesterday and it was HOLY NICE.
Had so much fun working with Zaf yesterday. :)

School starting next week and my timetable is.. -_-
Mon, Tues and Thurs I end at 5. Wed at 7.
ONLY FRIDAY AT 12. Holy.

Heading out for wedding dinner soon!
All prepared, waiting for my Mum. -_-
Kaili is going, sucha last minute plan hehe. I'm damn happy! :)



Just took this minutes ago. My K2 grad photo! Lol. Any difference? :)

On a random note, I'm going prawning with Bitch really soon! Weeee.

No comments: