Thursday, October 15, 2009

:)

Work was really fun.
Aidan and co came to look for me during lunch break. :)
Potential fell off from his bike while trying out something near my workplace.
Omg I still cannot forget how he fall.
My heart nearly fell out -_- damn scary.
Went back to my workplace and spam drinks lol.
Read magazines and Rafiq rub a girl's photo on his dick. LOL!
And there's this girl in the magazine asking how to speed up her guy's orgasm cause he takes 45 mins to do it.
Laughed like shit with them LOL.

Working again tomorrow.
School starting next week.
Miss my classmates really much but sigh I dreadddd going to school.

Gonna leave this blog dead soon I guess.
It's already dead anyway, lol. No tags no nothing no updates no blah.
Even my twitter is filled with Twivert ads. -_-
I'll be busy coping with studies and work so yeah won't be having time to blog too.

I'm pissed off now by something.
Trying hard not to badmouth as I seldom do it to this person.
Ok never! Only after that incident happened.
Sigh whats wrong with me why did my impression bout someone change so bloody fast.
:(

No comments: