Tuesday, August 14, 2007

i saw this on someone's blog .
enjoy reading ! ;D

Girl “I like the rain”
Boy “I don’t like the rain”
Girl “Then I don’t like you”
Boy “I never ask you to like me”
Girl “I never ask you to like me too!”
Girl “I only ask you whether you like the rain”
Boy “If I like the rain then will you like me?”
Girl “I will only like you when the rain likes you”
Boy “How to make the rain likes me?”
Girl “By liking the rain first”
Boy “But I don’t like the rain”
Girl “Then I don’t like you”
And it goes on and on.

Some people say Love is the sweetest at birth.
While others said Love gets sweeter as time goes by.
It takes a lot of effort and unbelievable factors for two persons to be together.
It could be your childhood sweetheart; it could be your friend’s friend.
It could also be the boy/girl whom you see everyday on the bus.
The process of knowing, communicating and understanding will develop into the liking.
It’s the liking that makes the two of you special.
It’s because you know the things he/she likes while he/she knows what you don’t like.
The world slowly turned because of each other’s existence.
When you are not together, you would think of your special and a smile would grow on your face.

Are you thinking of someone now?
Qiuyun: YES.

No comments: