Monday, August 13, 2007

blahblahblah .
i ate my last meal ad about 3?
nd im still damn full now .
LOL !

sku was alright today .
didn't pay much attention to wads happening in class .
MARTIN kept on di siaoing me in class .
fcuk ! ;x


CME period was FUN LOL .
MARTIN drew my hand with his stupid fking pen .
so i drew back his .
den we both went to th toilet to wash our hands .
DIANA followed .
den MARTIN dared me to go into th boys toilet .
so like i went in luhs .
not first time wad -.-
MARTIN got damn wet thanks to me
HEHE :D
den we dare MARTIN to go into th girls toilet .
den he went in .
den DIANA & ME locked him inside LOL .
LOL den tickle here tickle there .
den we kept on stopping him from getting out of th toilet .
HAHAHA .
den MARTIN pushed me & my hip hit damn loud on th wall .
PAIN LIKE MAD -_-


den went back to class & bell rang .
dismisss ;D
den MARTIN told CHEUKMAN wad we did to him & he tickled DIANA .
LOL den i help DIANA take revenge .
den he revenge back on me .
CHEUKMAN BO JI LAH ;x

den went to CS with DIANA & CARMEN for sakaeeee .
damn full .
i ate 18 plates, DIANA ate 15 & CARMEN ate 16 .
I WIN AGAIN
hahahahhha ;x

was damn fun when we were in sakae luhs .
& for th sake of th salmon we threw away so much of th rice -.-
we ordered th salmon sushi & it comes with th rice .
& if we dont eat th rice we will get fined?
so we took a plastic bag & threw it in .
CARMEN LOL .
she was th most daring so her plastic bag was damn full, LOL .
cause we passed all th rice to her, -.-
th staff there saw luhs, bud didn't do anything to us, haha !
DIANA was saying we could be BANNED from coming to sakae
den CARMEN & I was like -_-

5 plus went homeeee .
saw AHTAY on th bus & he gave me a jiaobin when i said byebye to him
-_-

im gg to change now !
& meet DIANA up ad 201 .
byebyebye ;D


*nabei cheebye fuck you cheebye, LOL

No comments: