Saturday, August 11, 2007

i know i might sound super stupid .
bud i had a damn LOL dream last night .
there was like a party ?
nd den someone came with a damn big BARNEY .
turns out to be JASMINE ONGONGONG !
& th barney can play songs, & theres actually cold air coming out from th BARNEY's mouth .
& JASMINE told me its a airconditioning mp4 .
LOL !
& JASMINE told me its only $ 200 .
so i bought it, & went home after that .
nd during th journey home, i was sleeping on _____'s lap .
& i was happy like hell, LOL !
i was so damn happy .
& th delivery man arrived ad my house .
&, &, when i was gg to see th BARNEY,
MY MUMMY WOKE ME UP .
T_T
what a dream, LOL .
im having wierd dreams recently, i dont know why .

gagaga, stayed ad home th whole day .
was actually planning to go to EMILY's bbq later, bud MUMMY dont allow luhs -.-
& JACYLN even asked me to accompany her to a chalet .
thanks to my MUMMY, blah .
nevermind, shes gg to GENTING to work tmr again, haha !
until next thursday, woots ;x

changed my skin just now, bud dont know why th entris cant be seen .
so changed back to this one -.-
th skin is damn nice bud i cant use it, gah .
i need DIANA's help nowwww .
NA ! read this post le login help me change my skin can?
i will love you like alot alot manxzxzs !
;D

tmr maybe not gg to wildwild wet .
thanks to MARTIN, no mood den th rest not going -.-

IM GG BACK TO DOTAAAAA NOW, byebye ;D

*something are just not meant to be yours .

No comments: