Tuesday, April 10, 2007

yesterday was B.O.R.I.N.G
cos asshole MARTIN called in th morning to tell me hes not gg to attend sku . ): !
nd th class was so quiet today without his irritating stupid laughter -.-
this was wad HUITING told me . lols (:
i love HUITING luhs x)

ohya . my mum told me someone prank called me last night?
nd that person played th pontianak sound .
den my mum kept on cursing that person . HAHA .
i cant sop laughing ;D

i clean th damn BLACK board in class today luhs !
nd th BLACK board looks sooooo white now .
nd i can finally call it a WHITE board ;D
i clean until so pekchek .
walk from th toilet to my class like 4 times?
cos i need to wash th cloth -.-
den when im going to finish dunno who shout .
QIUYUN YOU ROCK LA .
SOOOO CLEAN .
-.-

after sku went to tm for long john with JESSLYN & RACHEL (((:
ages since i had it . muaha x=
went to look for AHTAY's present bud booo .
not so close now? i dont even know wad he likes ):

so went to toys r us to play with BARNEYYYYY (:
hehe i loveeeeee barney . (:

so went home nd smsed SUIE all th way .
she kip on di siaoing me luhs !
GRR SUIE !

den actually wanted to meet RACHEL . bud . NEVERMIND ):
so stayed ad home .
nd sleeeep of course (:

TODAY
english lessons was HAHA .
cos i crapped with HUITING about crayon shinchan .
LOLS !

social studies went to th lab .
i laughed like shit .
kept on shooting MARTIN den make him damn paiseh .
den DIANA kept on laughing .
MARTIN he himself also laugh luhs -.-
waha im mean .
right DIANA? x)
CHEM was fun too .
went to th sci lab nd laugh so loud .
lol lol lol .
MARTIN's belly hit le got sound de leh .
woooooo -.-
nd DIANA is my lesbian partner .
hehe (:
after sku kept on playing with water with JACYLN & MARTIN .
ME & JACYLN end up running to th bball court LOLS !
so i spray HOLY WATER on ANDRE .
den he was trying to take revenge on me by pouring my whole bottle of water on me .
of cos i screamed nd he siam from me .
he say very loud .
woots if next time got ppl bully me i'll scream .
ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :D

went opp sku eat .
den went baq to sku, blahblah .
den went for band .
kept on laughing with SIAO EH
which is JACYLN -.-
after band went to mondi .
den went to take bus .

gossip on th bus .
den dunno why suddenly ME & JACYLN stead .
den she ask me today wad date .
den i was like . 10th april .
den i was like OH ! AHTAY's BIRTHDAY .
den faster go sms him -.-
i crazy until forget laas !
DA REN YUAN LIANGGGGGGG x)

i found something on someone's blog .
damn cute so i decided to post it up here (:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my retarded son ! :D:D:D

No comments: