Monday, April 02, 2007

last WEDNESDAY
sat with SUIE during geog .
hehe :D

after sku waited for CHENGHOO, AHTAY & IVAN to finish their classes .
was so damn boring luhs -.-
so went to th canteen to kaypo .
BONA settling taiji with some girl from sec 1 .
damn funny .
nd i kip on laughing with SHIHUI . LOLS !
ad last her punishment was to drink th saliva dey spit on th table .
damn gross luhs -.-

after tt RACHEL came to find me .
den went opp sku .
some guy asked me for RACHEL's number .
nd i know that guy's stead .
aiya . long story -.-

THURSDAY
PE was funnn .
was playing handball .
den Ms Ng nd ZHIWEI was demostrating to th class how to play th game .
den Ms Ng acidentally hit ZHIWEI's ahem . -.-

CHENGHOO went to change my phone's lockcode during chinese lesson .
BLOODY HELL ! -.-

after sku went for band
denw ent home (:

FRIDAY
art was damn TOOT*
i guess only MARTIN & ZHIWEI knows wad am i referring to .
knn kip on di siaoing me -.-
kip on saying im very ____
den ZHIWEI go ask MARTIN something .
den dun let me know !
NABEI !

after sku went for band .
i saw something on someone's hand .
nearly slapped him -.-
nvm .
everyone has their own problems right?
i have mine to .
its just that im not doing such silly things now (:

after band went home .
ohya !
ZHIWEI gave me a star lollipop today !
damn cute (:

SATURDAY
went to collect passport with MUMMY
den went to raffles city shoppiong centre shop (:
MARTIN called me & talk, bwaha .
nd he asked me whether KAILI know something . o.O

after tt went to look for ahma ad dhoby ghaut .
den went home .

SUNDAY
went to baibai in th morning .
damn tired luhs -.-

den went to toa payoh .
went to kor's working place .
nd i just realise his fren earns a 6 figure sum every month .
yes, $3400 PER DAY .
WTF!

after tt went to shop .
den went to clark quay to look for KAILING nd aunt dey all .
me & kor kip on di siaoing KAILING ahhas ! (:
after tt went to dhoby ghaut, den went home .

TODAY
something happened during chinese lesson .
which made me LAUGH OUT LOUD .
thanks to CHENGHOO luhs ! -.-
MARTIN told me sth in th class .
i cant imagine he actually told that someone .
fuck luhs .
i was so shocked nd angry that i cried in class .
forget it .

i just CANT IMAGINE he did this to me .
i always thought its th two of us lying to that someone .
turns out th other way round .
fuck fuck fuck .

bye, no mood .

No comments: