Wednesday, April 25, 2007

sku sucks like mad today !
was late in th morning .
nd i nv expect MARTIN to be waiting for me ad th bustop (:
i thought he went with JESSLYN le .

went back to class nd had maths .
just walk to my seat niah .
den Mrs Ng say thoese who nv do homework will get a marker poke from her .
den she came to me nd I HAVEN EVEN SIT DOWN LA .
den she use marker pok my hand liao . -.-

ME, CHEUKMAN & LEONARD bullied RACHEL during chinese lessons .
ate up all her chocolates (:
den RACHEL left 1 mentos nd 1 rabbit sweet .
nd rabbit sweet is my favourite !
so RACHEL gave LEONARD th mentos .
den he say he wan rabbit sweet .
den i slipt it into 2 nd give him -.-
den he give me half of his mentos also . LOLS !'

den when theres only 2 chocolates left, CHEUKMAN ask me to take one .
den we did th stupid wedding thing .
you know when ppl got married nd dey drink th thingy
they have to cross arms?
lols den CHEUKMAN ask me to cross arms with him nd eat th chocolate .
L.A.M.E

after sku had maths EC .
bud went to tm with DIANA first .
den met EMILY & VERONICA .
den went to foodcourt to eat .
den went to ntuc to buy sweets *evil smiles
if some of you get wad i mean ehhe .

den went back to sku for EC .
EC starts ad 2.30 .
bud arnd 3 i still ad canteen .
den CHANPENG ask why am i still dere den .
den i say dunno nd he give me stupid face -.-
talked to LEONARD about some stuffs .
LEONARD is sucha niceeee person (:

den went for EC .
den waited outside sku with DIANA for her dad to come .
for some reasons MARTIN left .
dont wanna talk about it .
pekchek is th only word i can say now .
den after tt DIANA's dad send me home .
her dad nd fails to make me laugh luhs ! (:


chatting with ZHIWEI in msn now .
damn fun !
i seem to trust him so much luhs .
its like, i told him almost everything about my past .
which only a few people know .
DADDY ! (:

No comments: