Thursday, August 10, 2006

WEEHOOOO ~
2 weeks nv blog le . SORRY EVERYONE !

not gg to blog wad happened for the past 2 weeks . my fingers gonna hurt ! xD this year NDP fireworks not nice . at esplanade de nicer ! den NDP de so fast finish la . not until 1 min finish liao . den stupid weijian kip on asking me to lend my hp to him . he ask his GINNA to put somemore fireworks . lol?
i wanna tell everyoneim seriously in love with EMILY nd DIANA ! i LOVE them ALOT ALOT ALOT ! =)
andand .. i wanna tell everyone kailing is getting CUTER ! and CUTERRR ! take a look at her pics and you'll know ! haha !






ii taught her this ! and she kept on doing it . HAHAS !






haha ! den her mum kept on complaining to me that shes always doing it at home . den my ahma say next time her face sure saggy saggy . everyday pullpullpull . LOLS !
i taught her how to stick her tongue too ! xD






and this ! hahaha !





i think i can teach her how to do house work too ! =xx



my FAVOURITE PIC !







KAILING ! jiejie love you alot too ! =)

No comments: