Tuesday, August 22, 2006

22nd august is a bigbig day !
GRACE and DENGYUAN's 5th MONTH ANNIVERSARY !
EMILY and NICOLAS's 1st MONTH ANNIVERSARY !
muahha . my darling grace . my nuer emily . and my jiujiu nicolas is SO HAPPY TODAY ! dengyuan too ! GRACE and DENGYUAN jia you ! AT LEAST 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY ! i bet xD .
SCIENCE these few days is like SOOOO DISGUSTING LA . chapter six . abt the growth of the baby in the mother's uterus blahblah . and the VIDEO of the mother giving birth the baby . OMG ~ ER XIN LA ! PUI*
i've improved my pool skills le . I ACTUALY WON CHUA WEEKIAN ! MUAHAHHA . i'm too WOW i think . xD
last friday i left my LYRA art materials in the SAC . den monday FIRST THING IN THE MORNING WHEN I REACH SCHOOL i asked mr soh to take the SAC key to help me take my things back . i actually say PLEASE ! -_- den mr soh was like . okok . den after science lessons was music . den mr soh came . i asked him whether he went to look for my things and he say LATER again . den after maths was CME . mr soh came and i asked him the same question and he said LATER again . i was like kindda pissed off la . den i REN . i REN . -_- den after sku i saw mr soh eating with DIANA CHOY at the coffeeshop . den i asked mr soh the SAME question and he replied LATER again . )!(*@)(*^&@)(* !@!@ . den today morning . i asked mr soh the SAME question and he said LATER again . den i was REALLY PISSED OFF LA . reach class ask me do ST journal i also heck care . den he took a newspaper and put it on my paper . he asked me to cut . den i was . HECK CARE . why should i listen to you when you cant even HELP me to do something SO EASY . [for a teacher but not for a student .]
den i was like . NVM . later got band . later den go SAC take . den during band . i saw REI ! my korkor de sec sku mate . den i was like . o.O what is he doing over here la . -_- den i ask kaijnig shout his name den walk away . den in the end peijun shouted . den REI turned back . ahha . he saw me lah . -_- . i ask kaijing to open the SAC door first . den i go le . GONE . the plastic bag is GONE ! i cried and cried and cried . my mum will chop me into a million pieces and scatter my remains across the pacific oceans ! she asked me not to buy those things le . but i WAN den i took money from my daddy . $40+ for all those materials . den i asked jacyln to pei me to the general office . den i tell the person the whole thing den she was like . 'oh sorry . i cannot help you . no one came to the office to claim that they found something .' she act ang moh can . PUKES* den i was like . PISSED la . den i was crying like siao . den mr loh came in . den i dun like mr loh ma . den he asked me wad happened den i nv reply him . den the office girl reply him . den mr loh say . 'nvm . mr loh help you !' den i was like . okay .... den he started click on the computer for dunno wad thing la . den i realised he was checking on the cameras in the SAC . but 1 camera wasnt working . so i couldn't see my plastic bag too ! den mr loh was like . finding . finding . waiting for the thing to load . den suddenly ms shanta . the DM stand up . den i was like . eh . why i come in so long nv see her . den cause i got caught for my skirts and frindge for SO MANY TIMES . den she was like 'OH ! so surprised to see you cry !' den i was like -_- den she continued with her work .
den mr loh say maybe the cleaner keep or wad . den he ask the office girl who always clean the sac . den she duno say wad name la . den he go dnt room ask mr teo for the cleaner de attendance file . den he went to every cleaner's room to find that cleaner . den walk pass the canteen den REI was at the canteen . den i was crying . den he was like . o.O why is she crying hat stupid look . lol . den mr loh reached the room beside my class . den the cleaner was inside ! and .. TADAA ! I FOUND MY LYRA ART MATERIALS . i waa like . THANK YOU UNCLE ! :DD den i suddenly realised mr loh is such a good teacher lah . i shall love mr loh and HATE MR SOH from today onwards ! :D den i reach the study area . band was doing drills and im still crying den i dowan do drills . den jacyln was like pei-ing me la . make me laugh all that .
JACYLN I LOVE YOUUU !
den i was laughing with yanteen angela jacyln xueling xinyi alexia they all lahs . i was like SO HAPPY ! haha . den band was like running pass us . den i was like . WHOOOA ! SO FUN ! DEN I RUN WITH THEM . den i so kan jiong can . i run onto REI . den i was like . looking up . hes like SO TALL CAN . den he smiled at me . den i smiled back . -_- den i ran back to the study area . lol . den i went to the field to do FORMATION ! RAH . =(
during formation i was making funny faces with jacyln la . den amin was like . AE JACYLN ! YOU THINK FUNNY AH . den i was like . SHE ALSO NV SAY FUNNY WAD . den amin was like . AE I TALKING TO YOU AH . den i was like . I TALKING TO JACYLN LEH . DEN YOU LEH ! TALKING TO WHO? den amin diamdiam . den i was like ivan ! i help you take revenge haha . cause that time this incident also happen but is ivan say amin . den amin ask ivan down 5 . WTH .
den i ask amin wad time band end den he say 5 . end up 5.30 den end . WAD THE HELLLL ! =x den went to north park . den went home .
I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THE 31st AUGUST AS I'M MEETING MY DEAREST DEAREST WENDY SEEN GUI FEI ! :DD

No comments: