Monday, August 14, 2006

FRIDAY
late fer sku la ! SIAN . miss 1 period of PE . SIAN . =( den i din change whole day . haha . wear PE t-shirt whole day . den after sku i wait for band to fall in la . 2.15 fall in de . den i 2.30 still haven see them . den i heck care go opp sku buy sweet . den pei na eat . den i saw band doing drills beside my class . den i quickly run in . den my leg pain ma . so i not doing drills . den amin say wad i bluffbluff leg pain . den dowan do drills . wtf lah . i leg pain still come for band . den you still say this kind of things . den he ask me . 'you ah lian ah ?' den i was like WHERE GOT? who say one? den he say nobody say . is because everytime seniors say me den i will give the stupid face . mr goh [band conductor] everytime say me . say i blast too loud or i blow until like gek sai lidat . den i give stupid face . den i tell amin . you all scold me den i must laugh ah? lol ? den he say wad . at least say ok la . den after tt be serious . stupid la . heck care . i go band den you all say this kind of things to me . pek chek can . after tt went home .
SATURDAY
went to tampines interchange to meet emily and ziting . den i was late . den emily say go b3 find them . crap awhile . den take mrt to bugis to buy emily's birthday present . we took the wrong mrt la . den we also duno . reach pasir ris 10 mins liao den we notice the train not moving . =.= . den we play loh . run here run dere in the train . ahha . den reach le . den buy for emily the small adidas bag . den me nd ziting also buy . 3 of us have samesame bag ! :D after tt took mrt to pasir ris interchange to meet rick . den walk to pasir ris park . den i kip on scaring ziting . cause the road very scary ma . den ziting scared . haha . den we wanna go pit 4 den should be turn left . we go turn right . =.= den we leg pain . sit awhile . den i tell them i wan go playground climb spider web . xD den emily say she know whr . den she walk right . den walkwalkwalk . den i ask her . you comfirm anot? den she say yes . den walk verylong like still haven see playground . den i know playground at fisherman's village there ma den i ask rick go ask ppl whr is fisherman's village . den he opint to the other end . den me and ziting WAHLAO so loud loh . lol den we 4 reach pasir ris park . den 6 den reach the bbq pit . =.= ESTHER SO CUTE LA . cant really understand wad she is talking loh . her fa yin bu zun . after tt i bring esther go playground play . den went back eat . den ziting edmund emily esther nd me go playground play . after tt go back eat . den 9+ jiu go home le .

SUNDAY
stay at home almost whole day la . den 8+ went to bedok . bought 4 shirts . den went home . sian lohs today . at night tok to na on phone den we play de canot say NI WO TA de game . haha . so fun lahs ! den tok till 3am . xD den i still cannot sleep . den i on tv . nothing nice to watch loh . den i watch huang jin nian hua . LOL . LAUGH LA LAUGH LA . =.= den i 4+ den sleep .
MONDAY
almost late for sku . 7.25 bell ring i 7.26 den reach sku . heng uncle let us in . =] den dnt was quite fun . :] played the NI WO TA game again . den recess also play with emily . den after sku also play . haha .suring CME period so fun la . diana tell me her cousin sinf de ABC song . den she teach me how to sing . NON-STOP DE . den i kip on singing . den i sing to ivan he laugh till peng loh . den leonard today carry my bag . den make the stupid pose . i laugh like . OOOOHHHH ~ =.= leonard nv fails to make me laugh la . during CME he sit behind me den i use mirror tok to him ! HAHAH ! ok . let me teach you how to sing the ABC non-stop song . xD

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y and Z . now i know my A B C , next time won't you LMNOP Q R S T U V W X Y Z .now i know my A B C , next time won't you LMNOP Q R S T U V W X Y Z .now i know my A B C , next time won't you LMNOP Q R S T U V W X Y Z ........ HAHA . if you dont get it den tell me in msn or tag . den i call you to sing for you ! HAHAH !

No comments: