Saturday, August 19, 2006

its 3.08 am now and i cant sleep . -_-
tuesday
went for band .
wednesday
after sku go find yanteen they all .
thursday
went to sakae with na jesslyn jacyln rachel and su ie .
today
went for band . IM LAZY TO BLOG . and im lazy to post pictures too . think i shall do that some other time ba . im very warm now . the aircon is on . the fan is facing me DIRECTLY and im still not shivering or wadever . BUT iM WARM ! im faving fever siah ! hope fever until monday den monday dunid go sku den no spot check for me ! but i left my NEW art materials in the sku SAC la . and it cost me 48+ bucks okay . i wanna get it back on monday . thanks to jacyln . ask her help me take . den i go refill my water bottle . den reach SAC le i ask her put into my bag and i went off to take my trombone . den i din bring back la . fcuk . lost my mama sure scold . and i found out that i din bring my art materials back home at 1am+ . WTF right . i think im sufferring from short term memory . i always forget things now adays . im so dizzzy_!&*_)@(*!_)@(* now .! temperature 38.3 RAH . i still cant slp la .
hmm . YA ! i pass my maths, science, art, literature, history ! WEEHOOOO ! ima good girl this year okay ! =x hope i pass my chinese and english . the 2 MOST importent subject .
and ... I WANNA GO TO NAN JING MR FARIZAL !

No comments: