Sunday, August 07, 2011

Nostalgic.

It has been awhile since I last went to sleep with a smile on my face. Changed my pillow case just now cause it's causing pimples on my face. I looked at it, & recalled how much tears I've shed on it.

Couldn't get to sleep after that. But I didn't wanna bother you do I lied that I'm sleeping. Sorry.
Anyway, I decided to on my computer to re-read my chatlogs.

I deleted everyone's except for yours. & reading it makes me feel both happy & sad.
Happy reading all the sweet stuffs & us fighting over who loves who more & sad over the fact that things between us isn't the same anymore.

Ever since both of us gotten smartphones, our conversations online seems to be lesser. We talk on msn once every few months? How pathetic is that?

I too, am very amazed at how ridiculous I've became through the past year. Sorry for being so temperamental. I need to change myself.

I miss how we fight everyday, for the fun of it cause we were never serious. I miss you having the will to plan for outings. I miss doing nothing with you & being very happy. I miss sitting down with you at our usual place & having heart to heart talks. When was the last time we did that?

Why can't love stay the same? Or rather, why can't people remain & never change?

Can we both work hard together & get back to how we used to be?


I miss us.

No comments: