Thursday, August 04, 2011

Blogging again before I sleep.
Just came back from Nex for the fishing game. Been visiting there for 4 consecutive days already. I love visiting the pet safari right beside the arcade. Theres 1 particular hamster that is realllllllly cute. :) keeps jumping around & has really large eyes!
Speaking of hamsters, did I mention about losing 13 hamsters for the past 2 months? The thoughts of it makes me wanna tear. But thank god I have 1 left. & she's my favorite. :) she's turning 1 in a month's time!

Yesterday(before 12am) marks the end of my intern!!! Whoopwhoop ^^ felt damn happy when I left office cause I really dread squeezy morning train rides to lavender & walking under the sun for 5 mins to reach office.

But now I kinda miss it. :( I miss taking free Milo almost every other day downstairs, I miss the canteen's fish soup. The banmian & VERY NICE carrot cake at JTC!!!! I realized I only miss the food there. I'm such a glutton.

Boss treated us japanese buffet lunch today at Momiji @ City Square Mall! Left will a bulging stomach. Damn fullllllll!

Going back to school next week, can't wait!!! I miss design school's chicken chop. I'm talking about food again. Hahaha.

& tmrw I'm gna cook with nut. FOOD AGAIN WOOOOO. Fat die me.

Okay I'm sleeping now to recharge for tmrw. Hope it's fun!

No comments: