Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Updates

1st of august, was a memorable day. Cause I cried so hard in front of my boyfriend. & ended up rubbing all my mucus on his face & laughing like a total retard. Which cheered me up a lot hahaha. I know you hate it when things get onto your face.. So thank you for allowing me to do that.

Today, I got a hair cut. 20 cm gone. The last time I had such a haircut was, 4 years ago. :( heart ache.
Watched bridesmaid today & it was awesomeeeee!
Walked around town aimlessly beats doing anything. Love time spent like this.
Someone fed me food today & did the "nom nom nom" face w/o food in his mouth & some auntie laughed at him. Hahaha.
Pimple recover soon please!

I'm gna try my best to blog more often since I'll be having much more free time from now on after my intern ends! :)

I hate my intern like maddddddddd cause I don't get paid & do so much shits for them. So glad that tmrw is the last day. LAST DAY. Going back to school next week yay! I miss canteen's food.
Speaking of food, I gained 6 kgs fml. T.T

Relationship with my family seems to be getting... better/worse? I don't know either. Family outings seems so awkward. Glad that I'll always have sissy no matter what happens. Love her to death. <3 our relationship is getting better as we grow up. ^^

& did I mention I won a Samsung Galaxy Tab at a game fair during may? Gave it to my daddy & he's playing games with it everynight. :)

On a really really random note, I miss being a kid & being stress free.
Adult life is too hard to handle. But as I grow, I realized I tend to cherish people around me more. My heart doesn't seem to hold grudges for long anymore.

Especially friends. Like how I met Rachel back after ignoring her for almost half a year. Like how I know what A told around about me but I still kept mum about it & not confronting him like how I used to do when I was younger. I cherish times spent with my friends more now.

Okay I guess I'll stop here. I get very emotional at night nowadays. :( goodnight.

No comments: