Saturday, March 26, 2011

I miss us.

Changed my blogskin, to a simpler one. Cause I felt like changing it.

Was feeling pretty sad an hour ago cause I went to read our msn chat log. I cried like :''''''''''( with alot of tears. They way we talk, is totally different. Everything changed within half a year & I'm amazed at how different things are now.

Half a year ago, we were a perfect match and my girlfriends were envy at how lucky I am to find such a guy when they asked me what kind of person you are. You don't smoke, drink, club. You put me as your priority. Everyone was going "you better cherish joel/if you betray him you can just go die lol/omg you're damn lucky la this kind of guy exists already". To the extend that when we fight, my friend said that I should cry.

Because you are worthy of my tears & this relationship is worth crying for.

You used to give in a lot.. But now I guess things don't always go my way. I know my stubbornness is scary. I need to grow up & stop being a spoilt brat. I really hate fighting, it makes me lose hope in the relationship. But ironically, I'm falling deeper, I'm not gonna give up
on you till you give up on me.

Joel says (5:43 AM):
i always wake up
is
ur twitter
ur blog
and text u
:D
its all about you

Qiuyun says (5:44 AM):
hi stalker

Joel says (5:45 AM):
hi girlfriend

Qiuyun says (5:45 AM):
what if one day
my twitter gone
blog deleted
hp number changed
move hse
quit school.
and left a letter asking you to stay happy
Joel says (5:45 AM):
i will go our usual place wait u
everyday

:')
Anyway this was just now, not what I found in the chat log.

I miss us..
We should really stop fighting already.
Lets try our back to be like how we used to alright?
I love you nutty.

No comments: