Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hiii my maple is patch-ing now so I'm here! :)

Not feeling really well today, puke thrice. :( Whatever I eat, I'll pukeeeee everything out & it's so sucky. But I'm feeling better now. Coke with salt works wonders. ^^

Anyway... I think Windi is pregnant!!!! Yes my hamster. Her bottom part is very fat now & I read up online, it usually takes 16 days for them to give birth! I realised her fatty bottom few days ago. So if she's really pregnant, she'll be giving birth within 2 weeks.

I separate the both of my hamsters up, she's pushing all the bedding to a corner, I guess she's trying to make a nest. I just shred a whole chunk of tissue & threw it in her cage to let her build a softer & more comfy nest. & she looks like she's having fun with it. :)

I'm damn excited! Hahaha. & kinda afraid that she'll eat her babies up. :( Please don't let it happen.

I'm gonna be working everyday from tomorrow to Sunday. Didn't meet nutty for a week & I just met him today for a few hours & had to go for some reasons. :( Sorry ah sei lei ahhh.

Okay my patch is done!! I'll blog soon! :)

No comments: