Wednesday, March 07, 2007

i know its surprising for me to reach home so early .
thanks to Mrs Ng .
fuck .

i asked my mum to get BLACK dye for me .
im gg to get BLACK hair this evening .
yes, im gg to dye it black .
nd i mean REAL black .
nd let Mrs Ng bloody shut her mouth up tmr .
nabei .

SUNDAY .
stayed ad home till 6 plus .
den went to baibai .
not sure whr isit . -.-
bud theres bbq pit for u to bbq .
ingredients all dere .
got alot, alot of food la .
got lucky draw also .
lols .

reached arnd 7 plus .
relatives all dere liao .
so th first person i'll always look for is?
yes, KAILING :D
i really regretted carrying her luhs .
got lion dance, dogs den shes so damn bloody scared .
she dosen't even want her mum to carry her .
so shes like a kolar bear hanging on to even .
yes, if i let go, she'll hug me real tight nd scream .
god .

i saw YANSHENG dere .
he kip on eating nd eating luhs -.-
was quite sian .
cos i was carrying KAILING all th way nd i din even get th chance to crap with WEIJIAN & KAILI -.-
after tt when she slp den i go bbq food .
din really east .
no appetite =/

went to bbq chicken wings with KOR, KAILI & WEIJIAN .
den kip on playing luhs .
kip on asking KAILI to bring more chicken wings .
den in th end canot finish -.-
den AHMA scold us .
say we go temple canot waste their food .
so da bao baq home -.-
reached home arnd 12 .

i dont understand wad am i writing for this post -.-

MONDAY
after sku ZHIWEN suddenly called me nd ask me to meet him outside sku :D
just to accompany him walk arnd tampines to look for cardboards LOLS .
for his dance work thingy .
find alot of card board le jiu go northpark meet his frens .
den he accompany me baq sku nd bought mentos for me . :D
went to coffee shop to eat with JACYLN, JEROME, CHENGHOO, IVAN .

den went to sku to do band camp de tshirt nd flag .
actually i help JACYLN make her t shirt until very nice le .
den th fabric paint container roll across her shirt .
th paint black colour somemore .
den her t shirt is light colour de . -.-
den she was so angry luhs .
bud she nv blame me :D
she just kip on asking who is th person who suggested to buy light coloured shirt .
actually she pretend one .
she know who isit liao .
she just want that person to own up . lols .

after tt help CASSANDRA with her t shirt .
den help CHENGHOO with his flag .
do halfway CHANPENG ask me go find him .
he was at th canteen .
den he ask us wad we doing .
den he ask me to let him draw -.-

bud CHENGHOO ad last nv choose CHANPENG draw de .
IVAN helped him instead .
i got help also la .
IVAN draw until so nice bud th 'S' ruin th wole flag .
so i go edit lorhs (:
dunno why bud IVAN every time draw 'S' draw like shit de -.-

den paint th flag until th whole floor got paint -.-
security guard come tt time JACYLN so gan jiong lorhs .
-.-
paint till 7 plus jiu go home le (:

TUESDAY
in th morning ME & DIANA got caught by Ms Shanta -.-
she only ask diana to unfold skirt, tuck in shirt, remove ear studs .
me? wrong hair colour, tuck in shirt, unfold skirt, buy clip, clip up fringe nd report to her after sku .
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

nd guess wad?
i went baq to class nd left my hp, wallet nd clip outside class .
cos whole class gg to com lab ma .
just bring those thing den put my bag inside .
when i came out of th class, my clips gone .
hp & wallet still dere . zzz

something happened in th com lab .
forget it .
heavy colour light got .
i guess only i understand was heavy colour light got means .
nabei .

during SS my MUM called me .
screamed ad me so damn bloody loud .
asking me why i nv attend sku .
i was like . wtf?
den,
MUM: where are you NOW?
ME: in sku luhs !
MUM: wad lesson?
ME: ss .
MUM: pass th phone to th tcher
ME: siao ah? u wan my hp tio confiscate ?
MUM: I DUN CARE
ME: DUN SIAO LA . GO HOME DEN TALK .
ME: * hang

lol -.-

after sku went for band .
Mr Goh nv come AGAIN .
nabei . den so fucken sian luhs .
RIZWAN conduct again . zz

after band did DRILLS .
PUMP 60 PLUS LUHS .
den clarinet & flute sections dun have to pump .
cos they practicing .
wtf is this .
i just fell down somemore .
den th wound touch th parade square de ground so pain .
nabei .

after band went to mondi .
den went home .
dyed my hair brown . -.-

TODAY
NABEI .
MRS NG SAY MY HAIR STILL GOT COLOUR
DEN ASK ME SIT AD BBALL COURT .
DEN SHE ASK MS SHANTA TO LECTURE ME
DEN MS SHANTA ASK ME CLIP FRINGE, UNFOLD SKIRT, TUCK IN SHIRT, ND DYE BAQ MY HAIR .
CHAOCHEEBYE .

den Mrs Ng ask me go general office with her .
den call parent .
den she ask my MUM to come to sku nd bring me home .
knnbccb .

sat in th general office till 8 plus .
den my MUM came .
sign paper blahblah .
den went to coffeeshop to eat .
den MUM send me home (:

reach home of cos SLP .
den woke up nd watch GHOST RIDER & NORBIT .
KOR ytd just bought de :D
all watch half way halfway de .
cos kip on playing dota -.-
so i dun really know wad isit in th movie -.-

i told MUM wad happened .
den she say my sku very stupid .
send baq home de punichment too stupid liao .
lidat next time students dowan study go dye hair .
jiu everyday tio send baq home liao .
she say tchers very stupid also .
LOL

den i ask mum to dye baq black .
cos i wanna go sku luhs ! ):

i swear my attitude towards Mrs Ng will change from tdy onwards .
lets see how i treat her as a during maths lessons, during band .
lets see whther i'll do her home work .
btw now i also nv do her hw liao .
maths de daily homework is CA de 60%
that explains why i fail my maths . (:
lets see whether i'll treat her as nice as how i did last time .
if i still treat her as nice, im not qiuyun .
i swear .
i hate you .
_l_

why so many ppl know i tio send baq home?
why so many ppl ask?
WHY . -.-

No comments: