Saturday, March 03, 2007

I FELL DOWN IN TH MORNING LUHS ! ):

was so pekchek complaining to MARTIN abt my blog .
tts why i fell down . =/
i posted 100+ pics ytd nd den my com hang .
den ALL GONE .
stupid TERENCE kip on LOL LOL -.-

WAHLAO EH . T_T
den i redo th whole post
finish half niah .
few more days come baq check .
i guessed by th time will finish uploading all th pics le ba .

actually it wasn't painful when i just kena th injury lei .
my whole leg go in th drain somemore .
i was so shocked la .
suddenly MARTIN looked so tall x=
den tt timw also not pain de lei .
walk to bus stop abit of blood niah .
den reading article tt time kip on playing with my wound LOLS .
not pain lei =/
btw MARTIN was shocked tt i nv cry when i fell down .
x)

Mrs Ng asked me & DIANA to dye baq our hair BLACK .
pui luhs . hair will get dry okay .
nd my hair is alrdy damn bloody dry now .
i dont want it to get worse ):
so i told her it's NATURAL .
REALLY HOR .
dun belief ask my mum lor .

btw i told mummy le .
she say nvm, dun dye baq .
aye aye . is my mummy want me to dye de okay . -.-
so my hair colour is NATURAL . (:

after sku went opp sku eat .
played with MARBOLRO
CHEUKMAN's hamster luhs ! x)
IVAN QUEKKKKKKKK saw me .
bud nv call me wan . =/

~ ♥ ~ =O says:
hey
saw u today outside the school
i was buying cheese fries
u were playing with hamster
LOL.

ahtootyun, im retarded [: says:
HAHA
nv call me -.-

~ ♥ ~ =O says:
lol
u playing hamster ma

ahtootyun, im retarded [: says:
...
call me ma
-.-

~ ♥ ~ =O says:
ooo

ahtootyun, im retarded [: says:
den i can shout MARBLES

~ ♥ ~ =O says:
shy la
=X

ahtootyun, im retarded [: says:
nd make u malu
x=

~ ♥ ~ =O says:
-.-

after tt went for band .
all of dem do drills luhs .
bud i nv do .
cos after recess my leg damn pain .
T_T

i even cried during band .
in th SAC .
KAIJING saw me crying luh .
den i actact yawn . ):
PAIN .

after band went to eastpoint to look for mum .
den went home .
den went to downtown for arcade AGAIN . ):
with mum, aunt, kailing blahblah .
ate BEN & JERRYS :D
KAILING fed me once nd i went off .
very full -.-
after tt went home . (:


I CAN GO TO MARTIN TEO'S HSE TMR :D
got party thingy?
den take angpao?
LOLS i dunno -.-
i only know AHTAY is going .
such a miracle my mum allow me to go out on weekends .
CHENGHOO & IVAN not going luhs . sian .
bud got 2 of dem can make me laugh until peng le :D
i just have to pray real hard tt TERENCE wont follow AHTAY tmr .
or i'll laugh tilll ....................

byebye .

No comments: