Tuesday, March 13, 2007

band camp tmr =/
not very excited cos im in FAEEZ's group .
dammit .
bud i should try to be nice to him right?
im trying my very best to get AMIN's words into my fking brain ):

ME & DIANA should meet each other ad small mac ad 10am this morning luhs .
DIANA reached ad 10.12, bloody hell .
i reached ad 10.44, bloody ass .
(:

went to buy contacts, DIANA suggest we should buy th brown one
cos my eyes abit brown ma .
black de too obvious -.-
ohya, th contacts is to make ur eyes look bigger de .
SO WE WILL LOOK DAMN BLOODY CUTE WITH BIG BIG EYES .
right MARTIN? lols

den went to th toilet to teach DIANA how to put it on .
stupid girl, make th face like i wanna rape her like that .
in th end we decided to eat first -.-
bud in h end she also nv put th contacts on .
STUPID GIRL !

went to food court for lunch, saw SUIE, JACYLN, CHENGHOO & IVAN ad LJS
when JACYLN saw me, first thing she say to me is 'cb flat flat'
LOL !
finish our lunch nd went to minitoons .
saw JACYLN dey all so joined dem since we're gg for band tgt (:
everyone accompanied me to sweet talk for bubble tea .
all of dem nv buy luhs . -.-

went to inter to take bus .
i laughed like hell with JACYLN .
kip on imagining stupid things for tmr's seoul garden session luhs -.-
JACYLN say we go sit with malays nd cook pork
den i say shes very bad, den i say i cook beef .
cos JACYLN canot eat beef ma -.-
den i say why not we bring fresh pork .
we go buy a pig den bring it into seoul garden .
den throw th whole pig on th table nd cook .
den we kip o making pig sound .
EVERYONE WAS LOOKING AD US LUHS !
cos we laughed damn loud .
den ad last both of us found out that seoul garden is halal de .
-.-

reach sku on time, went for band, blahblah
KAIJING nv come today luhs .
SAD ! ):

laughed with JACYLN even during band practise . LOLS x)
ABOUT PIGS OF COS :D
i kip on di siaoing FARHAN tdy .
he also di siao baq .
he even slap me .
den i kip on tell him i wanna shit in malay language .
den FARHAN kip on laughing luhs . LOLS .
INNA & KHAIRIYA teach me de .
LOLS x)
den i tell RIZWAN .
den he ask me go dip his shit into curry den eat . in malay la .
of cos is FARHAN help me translate to english de la -.-
aku na berak !

some things happened during band
nd i talked baq to a sec 4 senior .
i dont wanna say who isit .
i scold her kao peh ;D
its like not her bloody problem she come talk so much .
of cos i will talk baq la .
those ppl who know me well should know im such a person .
(:

after band went to mondi, den went home .
changed nd went to eastpoint to look for mum, dad & kor .
when gg home i saw SUIE & WEIQI (:

i haven even started packing my camp stuffs -.-
JACYLN will be coming over to my hse tmr morning ! :D
to help me carry those stuffs she want me to bring .
yes, HAIR STRAIGHTENER .
JACYLN love it soso much since th day i bought it !

im still wondering whether i should bring my chicken little for band camp .
i know alot of ppl will laugh ad me, bud i not scared paiseh de okay .
somemore is band ppl leh .
paiseh for simi? -.-
BUD VERY EXTRA LEH .
ad least occupy ¼ of my bag's space .
bud without it I CANT BLOODY SLEEP !
howhow ? ):): !

bud i dont know why i can slp in class .
if i din bring my chicken little along tmr, nd i cant slp ad night
i think i should sit on a chair nd rest my head on th table .
maybe i can slp in that position . LOLS .
can right? =/

No comments: