Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Helloooo!

Couldn't get to sleep so here I am. :) Life has been pretty hectic. I don't like projects, assignment or anything related to school. Bores me out. :( I hate studyingggggg zzz. 1 more year & I'll be free from book. Can't wait!

Anyway, he turned 20th on the 9th of Jan!


I chose the ugliest photo of him frowning. Lol kill me.


His birthday present which made him :D
He loves this maximum I don't know why. One piece is super... ahem.


Happy 20th b!

Spent his birthday playing FIFA 11 on PS3. Everyone let him win lah cause it's his birthday. Hahahah!

Watch The Ghost Must Be Crazy with Toidi last friday & it was really funny! Scary though.
Overall it was nice. :)

NEX yesterday for freshness burger, kinda over rated. But the nuggets were nice!

Feeling down few moments ago but I'm alright now. :)
K I'm turning in soon. Blogged for the sake of blogging.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR CNY! I'm gna spam cny goodies like no tmrw. Heheheh.
And I'll be working at a manicure shop for the few days before cny! It's supa fun. ^^
Goodnight!

No comments: