Saturday, July 14, 2007

&
changed my photo :D
WEIXIN
asked me to blog like this .
IM SO INTO MIAMI NIGHTS NOW .
that i dont even felt like blogging already .
EVEN WHEN IM BLOGGING NOW, im playing it .
LOL
JEALOUS RIGHT WEIXIN?
whoop x=

yes th handphone game .
SO DAMN NICE ! :D
even in th toilet im also playing .
den just now outside i also playing .
HAHA .
den no batt den i kept on kaopeh to MUMMY i wanna go home charge .
LOL
im an asshole :D

today was alright .
art was fun !
cause i kept on playing with miami nights .
with WEIXIN behind th art room .
we sat at th last row just because we wanted to play that game .
HAHA .
retarded :D

band was like shit -.-
alot of things happened .
even during band i kept on playing miami nights .
xD

after band went home .
den went to downtown .
playing with miami nights all th way -.-
den JACYLN called me nd asked me to confer with ZHIWEI DADDY & HER .
den i tell them my hp no batt .
IM A LIAR LAH !
i came out with this reason cause i wanted to continue playing with my miami nights .
LOL x=

den came home .
heh !

OLYMPIC RUN TMR :D
my t-shirt is red in colour !
ASKED IVAN TO TAKE RED DEN I CHANGE WITH HIM, HAHA .
not my fault leh .
my class only got blue & orange t shirt .
den orange sibei attractive -.-
den i took blue .
nd changed with IVAN .
IVAN BEST LA . :D

tmr maybe gg conerstone .
most probably gg luhs [:
bud YINGHAN isn't going ):
siannn !

gg to wake up ad 5.30 tmr .
so im gg to sleep now .
BYE :D

*people often make mistakes .

No comments: