Monday, July 30, 2007

hello ! i'm back :D
im damn happy now !
dont ask me why cause i dont even know .
HAHA
IM HAPPY LAH ! :D


FRIDAY
went to sku as usual, nothing much actually happened .
art was fun, was sitting with
DIANA, JACYLN & VK .
ehhhe :D

after sku went to eat ad coffeeshop with
DIANA, JACYLN & ELIZABETH !
after that walk arnd with
JACYLN, den went for bandddd :D
DALILA wasn't in school today, so i was like -.-

after band went to look for
ZHIWEI DADDY ad lan shop !
den walked home together with
JACYLN & DADDY :D
talk with
JACYLN so much again ! [:
we bullied
DADDY on th way home, HAHA .
& took *****'s number .
whoop x=
MUMMMMYYYY ! x=


SATURDAY
met JACYLN ad my hse downstairs nd bus-ed to eastpoint .
walk arnd, den
DADDY came to look for us .
den went to raiders & saw
MARTIN .
den
MARCUS came, den AHTAY came .
den sat down & talk ! about who i dont like, HAHA .
i'm mean luhs ;D
den we waited for a veryveryvery long time,
ANDRE finally came -.-
DIANA, JESSLYN & CARMEN came to look for us ! :D:D:D
den awhile more they left, LOL .

den went to play DOTA .
sat beside
MARTIN & AHTAY . :D
ZHIWEI sat with JACYLN, LOL !
ANDRE sat with MARCUS .
team with
MARTIN, AHTAY & DADDY, ahha !
den
JACYLN with, ANDRE & MARCUS .
i cant stop laughing when i see
JACYLN playing luhs, LOL .
AHTAY was sitting beside me, so i kept on telling him someone very KAOPEH, -.-
im bad luhs x=
MARTIN & AHTAY kept on laughing .
cause i kept on doing stupid things -.-
i stun hero comfirm miss one .
den
AHTAY was like AT LEAST TRY, TRY !
LOL, tell me until pekchek, HAHA .
den ad last I NEVER MISS, & i was like so damn happy .
YAY YAY YAY like a crazy girl, HAHA x)
i was like freezing when i was in th lan shop,
although i was wearing a jacket, BUD ITS DAMN COLD -.-

second round
ZHIWEI was with ANDRE's team .
den 3 of us we switched places .
CAUSE
AHTAY TOOK PINK COLOUR !
& i want it luhs .
den he let me use his com, AHHA :D
den i used
AHTAY's com, MARTIN used my com, AHTAY used MARTIN's com, HAHA
den ad first our nick was
TAYCHEEBYE :D, SUCHEEBYE :D & TEOCHEEBYE :D
so i became
TAYCHEEBYE -.-
& its like
TAYCHEEBYE [which is me] suddenly became so noob?
den
SUCHEEBYE [which is MARTIN] cam pawn people, HAHA -.-
i kept on telling them who i dont like, whoop x=
I DONT LIKE HER LA !

den went to buy bubble tea [:
& bus-ed to TM .
when i was in th bus i felt more cold -.-
so i wore 2 jackets, mine &
MARTIN's
& i look like a retarded -.-

reached TM,
ANDRE went to collect his phone .
so
JACYLN, MARTIN, AHTAY & ME went to BEST DENKI?
i guessed so, to watch
MR BEAN, HAHA .
i was laughing like mad LOL .
den
MARTIN left !

after that went to walk arnd .
den bus-ed home with
JACYLN & AHTAY .
AHTAY BULLIED ME WHEN WE WERE IN TH BUS .
he bend my hand like siao luhs .
he was bending my palm luhs .
den he kept on poking my palm, den ask me isit my palm?
cause my palm was inside my jacket .
den i was like NO, LOL den he give me th lan jiao bin -.-
den he tied a knot using my jacket .
AIYA FORGET IT .
JUST HAVE TO KNOW THAT HE BULLIED ME IN TH BUS
AHTAY SUCKS :D

den went to talk with
JACYLN ad my hse downstairs .
so many things to tell her luhs [:
MUMMY CAME BACK TODAY !

SUNDAY
went to PASIR RIS to meet MUMMY's colleague .
den went to
KAILING's HOUSE .
i miss her more than anything luhs :D
den went to 201 to eat .
den went to amk hub !
den went to downtown east arcade :D
den went homeeee [:


TODAY
sku was fun, HAHA !
cause of STUPID
MARTIN !
kept on talking about someone, MAKE ME LAUGH LIKE HAD .
gorship gorship ! HAHAHA x=

tio scolding by
Mr Viney after maths lessons .
thanks to
MARTIN, kept on talking to me during journal test .
LOL
den i kept on talking back to
Mr Viney -.-
damn funny LOL .

ENGLISH & PHYSICS was at ITRL 2
fought with
DIANA LOL !
she kept on making me sceam luhs .
den
Mr Ng scold me -.-

CME was damn fking dulan -.-
cause of
MARTIN's watch LOL .
DULAN LAH .
EILEEN & DIANA knows it -.-

after that went opp sku to have band meeting .
after that went to th lanshop with
JACYLN, AHTAY & KIMSENG .
JACYLN kept on laughing on th way there .
den
AHTAY buey tahan, LOL .

den they went to play lan,
JACYLN & ME just stand arnd di siaosiao HAHA .
KIMSIONG somehow was angry with me?
just because i posted his pic in my blog -.-
he claims that if i dont remove it by today he'll sue me .
LOL

den i went to play with
AHTAY's hair .
make all flat flat !
den comb all straight straight, HAHA .
den use clip to clip his fringe to ACT CUTE .
LOL .
den he gave me that face, den i go put th ring i took from toys r us on his pinky,
HEART SHAPE & SHINY ONE SOMEMORE .
den he was like -_____________-
den he was like 'can i remove it?' in chinese la .
den i was like NO !
& he actually listened to me HAHA -.-
ad first
JACYLN was like 'I DONT DARE TO TOUCH HIS HAIR, later he angry '
-.-
i play with his hair so many fking times liao lah, LOL

den
KIMSIONG asked me to help him pluck white hair, HAHA
den every time pluck he with OUCH .
den i will scratch his scalp, den he say very shiok, LOL .
den i kept on scratching, LOL
he was also gossiping with ME !
that someone give him jiao bin, LOL !

after that walked with 201 bus stop with
JACYLN, ANDRE, MARCUS & AHTAY .
laughed damn much with
JACYLN LOL .
AHTAY also si bei bastard . x=
ANDRE was pissed off with JACYLN & ME, caused we did something very -.-
he walked away with a very dulan face -.-
after that okay le LOL -.-

okay i wanna watch th 7pm show now, BYEBYE EVERYONE :D

*JACYLN never fails to make me laugh !
& this is th BIGGEST reason why i love her so damn much [:

No comments: