Sunday, November 19, 2006

tdy VERY SIAN .
sian until i go dig out PLAYSTATION from store room to play . LOL
quite fun lei .
i still thought spoil liao x=
den went to east point tdy with mum nd dad .
den went to look for martin nd ahtay . haha .
dey so xia suay . play cs lose to 2 less than 5 yrs old boys ?
dey sit infront of com leg canot even reach de ground .
have to look up in order to play .
if dey look straight its de keyboard . =.=
i cant imagine how dey type luh . zz
awhile jiu go off le .
den went to downtown . I SAW SAMUEL DADDY
i didn't realise hes dere until he shout my name . =.=
i turned around, first thing i heard is 'wah u look so different'
-________-
den i GOT MEH? -.-
went to look for cheryl .
charmaine wasn't dere . ): !
was asking cassandra whether cheryl was taller than me .
cause cheryl kip on saying im short ! ROAR .
den got ppl touch my hair?
turned around it was samuel .
he was like . 'wah ur hair machiam fake de'
SLAP YOU AH . -.-
real de okay .
you're my daddy .
if mine's fake means yours also fake . =p
after tt kailing dey all came .
KAILING SO BIAN TAI TDY .
i dowan say . =.=

suie . im dont know who to trust .
u say you're gg to ur sis's fren's hse to stayover .
bud in de end it was weiqi .
why not say weiqi?
den u said ur mum scold u nd ask u go home .
den u said u wanted to slp nd asked me not to call ur hse .
ok den . i nv call .
i was toking to martin den he say u ask him to call weixin?
AFTER u told me u wanted to slp .
i called weiqi nd she said you're not ad her hse .
bud i asked sutieng .
den i was like . wahlao sutieng even u bluff me .
den she 'haha'
i dont know who to trust .
bud suie, i hope you're not lying to me . ):

No comments: