Wednesday, November 15, 2006

i dont know whether to be sad or happy?
JEROME rather help ______ than me .
ok . like wad ***** said . JEROME both also nv help .
his actions can prove everything .
bud ***** also say he got th feeling that JEROME is siding ____ MORE !
wahlao how can jerome lidat siah .
i treat jerome so good .
always laugh with jerome !
den jerome side ___ .
nevermind . forget it .
i guess only ***** knows wad m i typing . =.=

ytd stayed ad home WHOLE day .
mum woke me up for band ad 7.30 .
den she went off .
SUQIUYUN actually said to herself .
"aiya . sleep 5 more mins wont die"
and .. she slept till 9.30 :D
so she didnt went for band .
nd suie actually blame me u know .
she say i nv go band nv tell her .
she could have went home nd sleep .
ok . SORRY FOR TAKING AWAY YOUR BEAUTY SLEEP FROM YOU . happy?
besides u pangsehed me . wthh .

ok . someone added me in msn nd started scolding me?
den i was conferencing with sihui nd yq nd that person actually added yq nd sihui in? =.=
i know whose that person .
i just dont wanna go nd ask whether th person is really ****

tt person is like . so -_-?
thatperson: oi
me: ya?
thatperson: ya ur cb
me: who are you?
thatperson: ur mother
me: ..
thatperson: .. ur cb
me: who are you la . dun say you're my mum cause shes right beside me now .
thatperson: i happy leh .
me: who are you
thatperson: ur mother
=.= =.= =.=

thatperson: oi
me: wad
thatperson: u dun xialan with me
me: i where got . pwk .
thatperson: u xialan with me i go beat you
me: i got xialan?
thatperson: u dun think i dunno you .
you qiuyun . from evss . EAST VIEW .

i was like .... forget it .
i know its who already .
got so many evidence?
ad night got ppl call me la . private number . i thought it was suie so i added that person into de confer .
den that person was like . 'hello? u qoo ying ah'
like act another voice .
bud i know whose voice is that .
stop faking nd own up . idiot .

im gg out nowww .
work work work with suie .
BYE~

No comments: