Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Blogging from Genting!!

Hihihihihihi!!! Just done with foot and shoulder massage @ RM48. Veryyyyy naise & shiok. :)
We're having tea & sandwiches & using the internet now! The manager here is so nice. Took a picture with him just now! He kept on following us when we have our foot steam & all. Kept asking "you all want to take photos?" Damn friendly. :)

Gna be watching a movie later! No idea whats the show is about. But it's RM17 for the ticket + popcorn + a cup of coke. How cheap is that!?!?? I'll never fail to catch a movie whenever I'm here. Hehhee.

Nutty's having gastric flu. Sucha bad timing. :( Sorry I'm not there when you need me to take care of you. Please take care of yourself & get well soon! I'll compensate you when I'm back with AX meal! 8D

Okay I'm going off for dindinz. Baiiiii guys! <3

No comments: